Find out more about our upcoming classes to further train and equip you in different areas of the Christian life. If you have questions about these classes or other opportunities to grow deeper in you faith, contact us!
Biblical Distinctives will help you develop your own biblical convictions through the study of several important topics, while learning what MVCC believes and how it influences our philosophy of ministry. This class is a prerequisite for leadership at Mountain View. We offer this class 3 times a year - fall semester, spring semester and over the summer. If you consider MVCC to be your church home then be sure to sign up for the next class!
Summer Equipping Classes
We are offering several classes and workshops this summer! Topics include:
- Financial Peace University - FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely. Click here for more details and to sign up!
- Getting to the Heart of Parenting - Take some time to step out of the daily battles of parenting and be refreshed with the big picture of what God is doing in your family. This study is intended for parents of all ages. Click here for more details and to sign up!
- The Meaning of Marriage - Modern culture would have you believe that everyone has a soul-mate; that romance is the most important part of a successful marriage; that marriage does not mean 'til death do us part, but merely for as long as my needs are being met; and that when serious differences arise, divorce is the best solution. Join us for a refreshing, biblical look at the beauty of God’s design for marriage. This class is for singles, couples considering marriage, and those who have been married recently or a long time. Click here for more details and to sign up!
- Living as Tech-Wise Christians - To thrive as Christians in today’s world takes thoughtfulness in regard to how we use and choose not to use technology. Learning to put technology and media in their proper places in our lives will allow us to build character, wisdom, and courage in a way that is difficult in today’s tech-inundated world. Join us as we learn how to flourish as followers of Christ and utilize technology and media rather than being ruled by it. Click here for more details and to sign up!
High School & College Equipping Classes
- Echo - An Echo is the replication of an idea or belief. High School and College students - join us for a discipleship class where you grow in knowing God, loving God, and loving others. We will meet every Tuesday from 8:30-11:30am from June 6th-July 25th. Click here for more details and to sign up!
- Spiritual Disciplines - Come experience intimacy with the Lord through prayer, journaling, silence, scripture memory, worship, fasting, and more. We will meet every Thursday from 8:00-10:30am from June 8th-July 27th. Anyone is welcome! Click here for more details and to sign up!
Biblical Foundations is designed to be a one-on-one Bible study intended to deepen your love for Jesus Christ by helping ground you in foundational concepts of the Christian faith. This material is meant to teach you more about God's Word, about studying the Bible, and fuel your love for Jesus as well as your passion to give these truths away to someone else!
A majority of our ongoing, weekly Bible studies are in the context of our LifeGroups. If you a part of MVCC but have yet to join a LifeGroup, we invite you to join a group and experience the Biblical Community, Shepherding Care, and focus on Making Disciples that you will find in our LifeGroups.