- Join us for Church - Gather with other college students on Sunday nights at 6:30pm at Mountain View Community Church (328 Remington Street) in Old Town. If you need a ride, meet at 6pm at Academic Village Clock Tower and west of Westfall Dorm. Stick around after the service for a time to connect with other students and other families from the church over food and coffee! Click here to find out more about church services and times at MVC.
- Weekly College Group - Our weekly meetings will resume again this fall. Click here for messages from our spring series through the book of Song of Solomon.
- Small Groups - Click here to get connected with other students in a small group (on and off campus)!
- Summer Equipping Classes - Click here to find out more about our Summer Equipping Classes!
Summer Equipping Classes
Echo - An Echo is the replication of an idea or belief. High School and College students - join us for a discipleship class where you grow in knowing God, loving God, and loving others. We will meet every Tuesday from 8:30-11:30am from June 6th-July 25th. Click here for more details and to sign up!
- Spiritual Disciplines - Come experience intimacy with the Lord through prayer, journaling, silence, scripture memory, worship, fasting, and more. We will meet every Thursday from 8:00-10:30am from June 8th-July 27th. Anyone is welcome! Click here for more details and to sign up!
Mountain View College Ministry is a christian ministry made up of college students in Fort Collins from Colorado State University and Front Range Community College. If you are looking to be part of community that gathers weekly through the semester to worship Jesus, come join us!
If you are interested in learning more about our College Ministry, our International Student Ministry, or about where you fit as a Grad Student, click here to contact us. We'd love to tell you more about our community of college students, bible studies and how you can get involved!
What is Mountain View College Ministry?
Three words sum our ministry all up…Worship, Community, Mission
WORSHIP - Beholding God
God is the chief object of our affections and we want our lives to know Him! He has loved us, given us new life, and purchased our salvation through Jesus Christ. And because of that, we live to worship Him, in the power of the Holy Spirit! Time in God’s Word and prayer are the key building blocks in our relationship with Jesus. Join us each week as we gather for a time of worship, Bible study and prayer!
COMMUNITY - Belonging to His Family
God not only saved us into a relationship with Himself, but saved us into His family, the body of Christ, the Church. God, our Heavenly Father, has not left us to live this Christian life on our own, but has called His children to live life together! Jesus said that the world will know we are his disciples by the love we have for one another. This means we live in close community where we are an instrumental part of each others lives.
At Mountain View, you will find community with college students as we gather for our weekly meeting, for frequent events and by joining one of our LifeGroups. LifeGroups are an important way college students connect with each other in deep community.
MISSION - Being His disciples who make disciples
Our lives as redeemed people, are to be centered on Jesus’ mission to seek and save the lost. We have the honor and privilege of holding out the good news to a hurting world. Jesus has compared us to being the light of the world and the salt of the earth. We intentionally seek to make the hope of Jesus known to those who are still in darkness. We seek to do this through joyful and humble proclamation of the Gospel message, and through extending love and kindness towards all.