Mountain View College Ministry
- Pre-Game Events - Thursday Aug. 17 - Sunday Aug 20th - Once you get moved in, come begin to meet other students! Click here to find listing of pre-game events.
- Wednesday, August 23, 7 pm: Our fall kickoff is Wednesday, August 23, at 7 pm at the Lory Student Center Theater on the campus of CSU. Click here for more information.
- Thursday Nights: We meet as a group every Thursday night at 7 pm at Mountain View Community Church (328 Remington St) starting August 31st. Rides will be available from campus! Click here for more information.
- Sunday Nights: Mountain View Community Church has three worship services (9 am, 11 am, 6:30 pm), but the majority of college students attend the evening service. Rides will be available from campus at 6pm from Academic Village Clock Tower and Westfall Hall.
*On Sunday, August 20th we will also have rides available for the 11am service for freshmen unable to attend the evening service due to Residence Hall meetings. Rides will be available from campus at 10:30am from Academic Village Clock Tower and Westfall Hall.
- Small Group Meetings: LifeGroups, which are our version of small groups, meet various times and days throughout the week. Click here to find one that fits your schedule!
- Backcountry Ministry: Mountain View Backcountry provides trained guides to lead students on week-long backpacking trips and day trips to fish, rock climb, and more. Backcountry provides people a unique chance to enjoy the outdoors and grow closer to God. Click here to learn more!
What is Mountain View College Ministry?
Mountain View College Ministry is a Christian ministry that aims to serve domestic and international students at Colorado State University and Front Range Community College.
Three words sum our college ministry up…Worship, Community, Mission
WORSHIP - Beholding God
God is the chief object of our affections and we want our lives to know Him! He has loved us, given us new life, and purchased our salvation through Jesus Christ. And because of that, we live to worship Him, in the power of the Holy Spirit! Time in God’s Word and prayer are the key building blocks in our relationship with Jesus. Join us each week as we gather for a time of worship, Bible study and prayer!
COMMUNITY - Belonging to His Family
God not only saved us into a relationship with Himself, but saved us into His family, the body of Christ, the Church. God, our Heavenly Father, has not left us to live this Christian life on our own, but has called His children to live life together! Jesus said that the world will know we are his disciples by the love we have for one another. This means we live in close community where we are an instrumental part of each others lives.
At Mountain View, you will find community with college students as we gather for our weekly meeting, for frequent events and by joining one of our small groups. Our small group, or LifeGroups as we call them are an important way college students connect with each other in deep community.
MISSION - Being His disciples who make disciples
Our lives as redeemed people, are to be centered on Jesus’ mission to seek and save the lost. We have the honor and privilege of holding out the good news to a hurting world. Jesus has compared us to being the light of the world and the salt of the earth. We intentionally seek to make the hope of Jesus known to those who are still in darkness. We seek to do this through joyful and humble proclamation of the Gospel message, and through extending love and kindness towards all.