This year's Christmas Formal is just around the corner on Saturday, December 9, from 5:30-9 pm!
Every year, the formal is one of the most anticipated events we host as a ministry. Why, you might ask? Well, you get to dress up, enjoy a three-course meal, participate in a gift exchange, and sing Christmas songs with some of your favorite people! You can see more of the details below, but be sure to RSVP no later than Wednesday, December 6, by filling out the RSVP form below (or click here).
Attire: It's a formal, so get fancy!
Gift Exchange: Bring a gift for a white elephant gift exchange ($5 max).
- 5:30 pm - Arrive at the church basement for appetizers and some music
- 6:15 pm - Depart the church to head to your host family
- 6:30 pm - Enjoy dinner with 6-8 of your peers at the home of a Mountain View Community Church family. They will provide dinner for you, serve you and enjoy the meal with you!
- 7:30 pm - Depart from host family home back to the church
- 7:45 pm - Arrive at the church for the rest of the evening:
- White Elephant Gift Exchange - Bring a gift for $5 or less.
- Christmas Carols
We can't wait for this awesome night, and don't forget to RSVP below by Wednesday, December 6th!