College Ministry LifeGroups
Interested in being part of biblical community with other college students? Be sure to join one of our college ministry small groups! These small groups, or LifeGroups as we call them, are smaller groups of college students that "do life together" through weekly Bible study, events, serving and more! These are a great opportunity to experience deep community and build relationships that will last a life time!
WANT TO JOIN A COLLEGE MINISTRY LIFEGROUP?
College Ministry LifeGroups are listed below with meeting information. Contact us if you have questions about any of these LifeGroups, have a LifeGroup you would like to join or would like help getting connected to a LifeGroup.
- Ruth Morton & Kara Rodgers | Mondays | 10 am | Summit Hall
- Rebekah Kammerer, Megan Rentel, & Annie Rentel | Mondays | 6 pm | LSC - First Floor Near Ramskellar
- Kellie Wolff & Mady Allen | Mondays | 7 pm | Academic Village - Fireside
- Sammy Rittner & Valerie Weed | Tuesdays | 9 am | Aggie Village - Lodgepole
- Melissa Stoltenberg & Charis Ellis | Wednesdays | 7 pm | Off Campus
- Jordan Deshon & Matt Schmitt | Mondays | 5 pm | LSC Food Court
- Will Denton & Jay Cooper | Mondays | 7 pm | Laurel Village Pavilion
- Zach Ellis & Cameron Butler | Tuesdays | 11 am | LSC - First Floor Near Ramskellar
- Luke Whitcomb & Hunter Gault | Tuesdays | 2:30 pm | Laurel Village Pavilion
- Josh Robertson & Matthew Schroeder | Wednesdays | 7 pm | Academic Village - Honors
Grad Student? Many grad students attend our College Ministry, however some transition to our young professionals ministry called 29eleven. Click here to find out more about 29eleven.
Find a LifeGroup!
Mountain View has several college small groups at Colorado State University and Front Range Community College. These small groups meet near CSU and are designed for college students throughout Fort Collins from CSU and FRCC to gather for Bible study, community, and experience the blessing of community.