2017 Men’s Retreat!
What: Fellowship, worship, teaching,
sports, games, hikes, and more!
When: Friday, May 5th @ 5pm
to Saturday, May 6th @ 8:30pm
Where: High Peak Camp
111 Salvation Ln, Estes Park
Here are some important details for the retreat -
- Sleeping Arrangements - "Hotel Style” - Bedding and towels are provided for you. We will not pre-assign rooms - once you check-in, head up to the Lodge and claim a bed in the available rooms. More information available at the check-in table.
- Sleeping Arrangements - "Dorm Room” - please pack your own bedding (pillow and sleeping bag). You will need to bring your own towels. You may consider ear plugs for sleeping, etc unless you plan to just plan to stay up and play 4-square all night. :) Once you check-in, you will be directed towards the dorms we are using for the weekend.
- What to bring:
- Bring appropriate clothing and shoes for during the day and to stay warm at night - weather forecast shows rain and cooler weather for parts of the weekend. Weather permitting, we will have some outdoor activities you may want to participate in throughout the weekend, such as hiking, fishing, sports and more, so come prepared!
- Bring a bible and a pen
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring a light/white shirt and a dark shirt and shoes for sports on Saturday afternoon.
- Toiletries (including towel if you are in the Dorms)
- Frisbees for Frisbee Golf
- Soccer ball, football, basketball, volleyball, etc.
- Yard games if you want
- Board games for free time & evenings
- Fishing may be available, but bring your own gear.
- $5 cash if you want to play mini golf.
- Arrival and Check-In - Check-In is between 5:00pm-6:00pm on Friday in the Dining Hall. Dinner starts at 6:00pm and will be served until 6:30pm. If you are arriving late, please find me so that you can check-in (and pay if you have not done so).
- Carpools - We have set up carpools for all guys who indicated needing a ride on the registration form. If you have not received an email with that information, please let me know asap! Please bring a few bucks for gas if someone is giving you a ride.
- Camp Contact Information - There is very little or no cell phone coverage; emergency contact number at camp is 970-586-3311.
- Heading Home - We plan to head for home around 8:30pm on Saturday evening.
If you have any questions, please email me or call/text me! We are looking forward to this weekend with you men! Please take time to prepare your heart and come ready to be blessed and to bless other men, starting with your carpool guys up the mountain!
High Peak Camp is on the WEST side of Hwy 7 (between mile marker 8 and 9).
**Remember that Hwy 34 is closed to Estes Park. You can take Hwy 7 or Hwy 36 out of Lyons. Plan for about 1 hour and 25 minutes from Fort Collins to the camp.
If you have questions about registration, click here to contact Dan Pourbaix or call at 970-541-4980