2018 MEN'S RETREAT
Friday, April 27th @ 5pm to Sunday, April 29th @ 11:30am
Don't miss this great time of fellowship, worship, teaching, sports, games, and more!
High Peak Camp
111 Salvation Ln, Estes Park
Registration for the 2018 Men's Retreat has closed.
Here are some important details for the retreat -
- "Hotel" Style Sleeping Arrangements - Bedding and towels are provided for you. We will not pre-assign rooms - once you check-in, head up to the Lodge and claim a bed in the available rooms. More information available at the check-in table.
- Group Dorm Sleeping Arrangements - please pack your own bedding (pillow and sleeping bag). You will need to bring your own towels. You may consider ear plugs for sleeping, etc unless you plan to just plan to stay up and play 4-square all night. :) Once you check-in, you will be directed towards the dorms we are using for the weekend.
- What to bring:
- Bring appropriate clothing and shoes for during the day and to stay warm at night - weather forecast shows rain and cooler weather for parts of the weekend. Weather permitting, we will have some outdoor activities you may want to participate in throughout the weekend, such as hiking, fishing, sports and more, so come prepared!
- Bring a bible and a pen
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring a light/white shirt and a dark shirt and shoes for sports on Saturday afternoon.
- Toiletries (including towel if you are in the Dorms)
- Frisbees for Frisbee Golf
- Soccer ball, football, basketball, volleyball, etc.
- Yard games if you want
- Board games for free time & evenings
- Fishing may be available, but bring your own gear.
- $5 cash if you want to play mini golf.
- Arrival and Check-In - Check-In is between 5:00pm-6:00pm on Friday in the Dining Hall. Dinner starts at 6:00pm and will be served until 6:30pm.
- Camp Contact Information - There is very little or no cell phone coverage; emergency contact number at camp is 970-586-3311.
- Heading Home - We plan to head for home before lunch on Sunday.
If you have questions about registration, click here to contact Dan Pourbaix or call at 970-541-4980