Join us Sundays at 9am, 11am, and 6:30pm from April 23rd to June 4th as we journey through the book of Job!
Suffering is a part of this life, and there is nothing like suffering to challenge our faith and drive deep and difficult questions…
- Why does suffering exist? What connection does God have to my suffering?
- How can we find comfort and strength by seeking God in our suffering?
- How can we best comfort others who are going through suffering?
- Why do we fear suffering so much in our culture?
- What good does suffering accomplish?
“You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion and is merciful." James 5:11